Sunday, July 4, 2010

{My Art Journal part 1...}

Some of the pages from my Art Journal
in no particular order
Altered photos.  The bike is actually printed on fabric and
sewn over the top of one of my first altered photos.  Needless to say
I got better.
Two more pages using magazine photos I have saved
along with a lace page I made a couple of years ago
using a postcard I got in the mail from a local shop.  I
updated the page a bit.  Again got better making journal
pages over the last several years.

The back of a flower I stitched
with a lace pocket
Embroidered hankie
Full view of nest page
One of my original paintings
Photo of house is one of  DJ's I've had for several years
keeping to use in an Art Journal for myself.  I have several pieces of
DJ's work that I purchased several years ago.  More to come of DJ's
along with an altered photo on a piece on lace.

2 comments:

Marty Mason said...

Beautiful....I love your journal. Thanks for sneaking us a peak!

studio pashnada said...

lovely
my art journal is a wreck - nothing quite so beautiful as this
have you considered sending it to ART JOURNALING at Stampington?