Sunday, July 11, 2010

{Echo} Week 17 ~ Market...

Welcome to my first Echo post.  The group is in their 17th biweekly prompt. But it's
never too late to join in on the fun.
 Marty Mason, over at Marty's Fiber Musings
 and I are have partnered up for is new "musing".

I was so exciting waiting to see what photo Marty would bring.

I like surprises how about you?

Now I get a surprise every couple of weeks and
we can share it with anyone who wants to stop by our blogs.
How fun is that?

 My photo of the Sweet Pea flowers is from our local
farmers market.  Sweet Peas are such a fun, playful flower.  Don't ya think?  Arizona heats up fast in the spring so I haven't had much success growing them. Happily someone else has. 

So now you can stop by Marty's blog to learn more about her Market photo from Quebec.
It looks like we both like to play in PS.
This is going to be fun!

No comments: