Sunday, February 9, 2014

{Painting - A Day This Week...}



A Day This Week
Just stopping in to share a painting I did yesterday.
I thought I'd also show some of the progression.
It has lots of layers underneath that can't be seen.  I'm not sure why
one bothers with them.  Maybe it's makes more of a difference than is evident.
 It does add some texture under the paint.  Which is really difficult to see in the photos.
The trunk seemed to give me the biggest problem.
First the brown... well it had to go.
Then it's placement wasn't right either so it had to be corrected.

All in all I am pleased with the final painting.
Well that's it for now.  I figure a short post is better than no post.
Till next time.

6 comments:

Keith@ Vintage Crab Jewelry and Crafts said...

All of the layers are what makes the painting so beautiful. Keep it up because it looks wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Autumn!
I love that name!
How are you!
Haven't been visiting blogs too much lately, but I am trying to change that. Wonderful pieces here. Always!
Hope you are well...I will visit again soon!

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

ANGKA MISTIK said...

wow! pertandingan sabung ayam yang sangat seru dari sudut AGAW melawan BIYA untuk anda yang mau menonton silahkan akses link ini www.sateayam.net
https://agentaruhanayam.quora.com/Langkah-Memastikan-Ayam-Yang-Bakal-Menang-di-Sabung-Ayam-Online

Goreng Ayam Marketing said...

AWESOME THE PROMOTION OF GIRL BEAUTIFUL SALES KLIK HERE

GOOD PRICE AND CHEAP
http://www.gorengayam.com 


PLEASE PRICE DIRECTLY

https://www.diigo.com/item/note/6i73w/bu06?k=1a0b97b0b98a29bb0c5aaa191a1f5d3e

Ayam Jackpot said...

Login S128 Sabung Ayam


Aplikasi Sabung Ayam S128


Agen Bola


www.ayampanggang.vip