I started out making little
applique flower pieces. That I planned to combine into a larger piece.
I had several ideas in mind. But not sure exactly what I would do with them.
I made several flower patches and then began
to add layers at random.
Just laying scraps down and stitching here and there.
I complete these four and was ready to put it all together.
I had been at the thrift store earlier in the day when I saw this old frame. I didn't
buy it then but later as I was planning out the final design I remembered it. And knew it would be perfect.
I got more patches and more ideas for them. So we'll see what I come up with next.