Saturday, October 16, 2010

{Hats, Hats, and More Hats}...

Finally time to post something new.
Between house guests, birthday's and spending time with friends
I haven't had much extra time.
Oh yea! and the fall Les Femmes show is in 3 weeks.
SO I'm busy creating items for the show.
These hats are my all time favorite to make
 There are endless combinations of yarns you can use.
This one is 3 strands of commercial yarns for the cap
and some handspun with a bit of are commercial novelty yarn for the earn flaps
 This cap is made from  handspun yarn from Erin48 over at Esty
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/Erin48 and some bulky wool
and ribbon yarns for the ear flaps
 Again this one has two strands of handspun which I got from Inspiration Fibers on Esty.  (You can see her yarns here http://www.etsy.com/shop/inspirationfibers ) with 3 strands of
commercial yarn  novelty yarn for texture on
the ear flaps.
I've also been doing some nuno felting and art journaling which I hope to post soon.
At least this isn't an Echo post

No comments: