Tuesday, October 26, 2010

{ECHO} Week 24-Liquid...

{ECHO} Week 24 Liquid
What a great shot Marty got of these refreshing liquids
You can check out more about my partner, Marty's
photo on her blog here

 I choose water as my Liquid.  I LOVE WATER
I just love it.

I Love it in all forms.
I love it's feel
 as it's moves across my hand or down my body in the shower each morning, 
 how it feels as I fly across it on water skies,  and even better when I let go and fall into it.

I love it's smell 
whether from the ocean air or from the incoming rain storm.

I love it's sounds
the crashing waves or the rain on my roof as it lulls me to sleep
or fall down the side of a mountain

I love how it looks
with the twinkling light from the bright sun on it's shimmer surface
or as it ripples from a stone tossed into it and
the single beam of moon light laid out across it's entire length.

And I love playing in it.
Running in it, splashing it with my boot, dodging the rain drops trying not to get wet
and MOST of all I love swimming in it.

I love it as ice
 as it cools my drink in summer,
 I love skating on the frozen lake in winter,
 (that was, of course, when I lived in Michigan)  I even like scrapping it from my
windshield on cold winter mornings
and it's healing comfort of a swollen bruise.

I love it as vapor
in the clouds moving across the blue sky above me,
as mist across the mountains in the morning light

I love it as
snowflakes,
icicles, and snowballs
in puddles and fountains
in hot tubs,
and as it's waves met the shore. 

And I love just sitting beside it

2 comments:

nancy said...

i love it too!!! ruled by it!
makes sence we are both water signs!!

Blogger said...

Are you tired of looking for bitcoin faucets?
Triple your claimed satoshis with this advanced BITCOIN FAUCET ROTATOR.