Sunday, October 30, 2011

{Erosion Bundle Art Journal part 6?}...

3D butterflies attached to the page.

And how it looks as part of the center spread in the book.
 Two more pages in the process.  I did add the shadow photo to
the journal.  The colors were so perfect I couldn't pass it up. 
A close up of the "lace" I made. It was an idea
I thought I would try out. I like it for a first try.
Hopefully you can see the flowers in it.
And it's facing page quote.
These last two pages include the beautiful dress
photo I featured on the cover of a recent art journal a few posts back.
 Again the color was a good match.
Well that's another 6 pages assembled.  I think I have approximately
4ish more to assemble before I focus a bit more on the embellishments

1 comment:

Diana said...

Hello, I just wanted to post that your art is beautiful and so is your blog. I love your banner. It is so unique. I love all the lacy pieces in your work. Your art journal cover is so inspiring I want to make one. Thank you for inspiring me today.

Diana