Saturday, February 27, 2010

{The Art of Living Cheerfully}

Ok... I think I have to say that I am "getting" PSE7.
While most of what I do are happy accidents I am able
to tweek even then.
It's taken well over a year, or has it been over 2 years (maybe it just feels like it)
of working with PSE7.
But I am now able to get results of the
kind of things I was wanting to do.
And let me tell you it has taken hundreds of hours
(some of them very frustrating :-0)
as anyone who works with Photoshop knows.

I have been wanting to do a quilt with chairs as the
subject.  I wonder if I might be able to us this?
And as the PSE workshop is ending I will be changing my focus.
But first maybe something with houses

1 comment:

Becca said...

Wow, beautiful work Autumn! I look forward to seeing the quilt you come up with. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!