Sunday, August 21, 2011

{Erosion Bundle part III ~ I think}...

I've decided what I will do with my Erosion Bundle.
I'm make an Art Journal with it. 
Not a big surprise I know.
But it's something I can get excited about. 
I plan on it being a journal based on the flowers from my garden this year.
Along with some poetry and meaningful words for the year.
Here are the newly washed colors.
Also no surprise, their lighter.
But I like them.  Their a really nice shade of blue gray and
a purple piece.  The pieces that were treated for printing are the lighter blue gray while the untreated piece remained a fairly dark purple.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Can't wait to see how the journal comes together- I love the idea and these look pretty. I like the subtle colors.

Kris said...

These colors and patterns are so pretty. Mother nature and you!! I'm eager to see what you create!