Friday, April 22, 2011

{ so, What's Been Happening, You Ask?}...

Well tax season (my 10th) is over.  So that would help explain
why I have not been blogging or posting lately.
But I'm back with exciting news.  First up I am doing a solo show (my first)
at Tis Gallery for the entire month of May.   So for you locals I hope you can all stop by.
Here is the official poster.  Patti over at Tis designed it and I love how it came out.
 She's been so helpful.  Patti if you see this - Thanks again
I will start setting up Tuesday or Wednesday this week.
And will be in and out as time permits except for the two listed receptions which I will of course be there for.
Hope to see you.
This is the last show I am scheduled to do this year.
I've decided to take a new direction away from the Les Femmes shows which many of you know me from.
I want to explore some new ideas in my art and do some personal art work.  All of which
takes time.  So it may be a year or two before I do another public show.  Or who knows what exciting
opportunity may come along that I jump into.
I will keep posting what I am up to on my blog.  So keep checking in and let me know
what you think.

And I still have that Erosion Bundle buried in the yard that I am sooooooooo
wanting to dig up.  Perhaps even later today.

1 comment:

Marty Mason said...

Sounds like you are up for a an exciting time. Good luck and much success!