Saturday, November 26, 2011

{Nancy's Texture Challenge}...

My photo using 2 of Nancy Donaldson's textures.
You can check out the rest of the photo entries here on Nancy's blog.
These are some of the same fall branches I used for
my fall Pumpkin Festival garland wreath.
I really did have a lot of fun playing with these leaves.

When I was a child we lived in Michigan, so unlike
here in Arizona, we had tons of leaves.  And my sisters and neighborhood friends
would rake up mountains of leaves and spend many afternoons jumping in them.

Leaves are given freely
for everyone to enjoy.

Today I still enjoy (and always do) kicking up the piles of leaves that gather at the curbs.
And I love, just love seeing them fall from the blowing tress as I drive under them.

So how do you enjoy them?

No comments: