Friday, June 26, 2009

To DO list-

Its vacation time. I have taken next week off from the day job. Yeahhhhhhhhh ;-)and the to do list is long. Start with learn Photoshop Elements. Yes I mean all of it. lol
So maybe I'll start with learn more about saving pictures in a proper size for the web. These two photos taken in my garden were saved at 25% and 10%. I could not find the 72 pixels that were suggested. But these options were. So give it a try. They do down load much faster and when you click to enlarge they show up better.
OK, now for the rest of my list
knit/design scarfs
knit/design hats
quilt
tend flower garden
paint-self portrait
paint flowers
paint faces
make jewelery
learn soldering for jewelery
design felt projects
hike
kayak
day trips
clean house
sew
sit on deck
watch the sunset
create journals
tend vegetable garden
learn how to add words to blog header
stain deck
clean car -perhaps before day trips
paint front door - pink, yes pink
find lost coffee mug-its in the yard some where
bring in truck loads of gravel for front yard
dust the house x2-this is Arizona
journal

and while I have some extra time
solve world peace

oh yeah
relax

No comments: