Saturday, March 14, 2009

Curiouser and Curiouser

I've been busy the last couple of weeks. Finishing the art journal I started at the very beginning of my blog. It was Misty Mawn's challenge that helped me keep going with blogging. We had some really great weather for gardening. SO I dig up all the bushes in front of my house and plan to start over with something less crowded. I have also been listening to some tutorials trying to learn more about Photoshop. And getting my portfolio ready for a new art gallery downtown, Tis. I will have to find out if they have a web page up yet. Pictures for my portfolio will be the next posts.

For now

here are the final photos of my art journal on Alice in Wonderland. Which I plan to submit for the Ex Libris show at PFAA. I have added many embellishments and "rewrites". It's feeling complete. With plenty of room for adding additional items and words as time goes on.
The final cover.

The book is titled Curiouser and Curiouser






This was a "rewrite" I like it a lot more than the original page. This one is more colorful and easier to read.


Inside pages of journal


Inside back cover pages




No comments: