Thursday, August 22, 2013

{Bloom Project}...

I started out making little
applique flower pieces.  That I planned to combine into a larger piece.
I had several ideas in mind.  But not sure exactly what I would do with them.
I made several flower patches and then began
to add layers at random.
Just laying scraps down and stitching here and there.
I complete these four and was ready to put it all together.

I had been at the thrift store earlier in the day when I saw this old frame.  I didn't
buy it then but later as I was planning out the final design I remembered it.  And knew it would be perfect. 
I got more patches and more ideas for them.  So we'll see what I come up with next.
 
~Love Autumn


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You who...happy new year...its wonderful what you are creating!
These flower patches are so so pretty Autumn and your art journal...sigh...such a pretty blue page! xoxo Eden